Michael Caine stars as Alfie, a Cockney Casanova, in this outstanding example of 1960s British filmmaking.
Alfie is a good-looking charmer, who finds that the Swinging Sixties are a great time to be around in. He’s always able to sweet-talk women into bed, and he just doesn’t care about the consequences. The film charts Alfie’s complex and amoral amour, while he offers his own perspective, addressing the camera with his observations on life and love.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- Limited 2 Disc Hard box edition with unique artwork – 2000 copies only
- 1080p presentation of the film on Blu-ray
- NEW Audio commentary with film historians Jo Botting and Melanie Williams (2020)
- NEW Audio Essay by Kat Ellinger (2020)
- NEW Video Appreciation by journalist, broadcaster & author Matthew Sweet (2020)
- Archival Video Interview with Director Lewis Gilbert at the London National Theatre (1995)
- Michael Caine: Breaking the Mold – Documentary: Michael Caine discusses his life from childhood to stardom (1994)
- Theatrical Trailer
- My Generation: David Batty’s feature documentary on the 1960s Cultural Revolution in London (2017)
- New Interview with “My Generation” Director David Batty (2020)
- DTS HD 5.1 surround + LPCM 2.0 Stereo
- Optional English subtitles