Having been abandoned by her father and neglected by her overworked mother, young Meg (Agnes Bruckner) turns to her English teacher (David Strathairn) for solace and inspiration. But the safety of what begins as a mentoring relationship turns increasingly complex.
This critically acclaimed indie drama was nominated for two Independent Spirit Awards, and is finally making its worldwide Blu-ray debut.
“an intimate, thoughtful drama, with a performance no one is likely to forget.” – Los Angeles Times
1500 copies only.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- 1080P High-definition presentation on Blu-ray from a 2K scan
- Audio Commentary by director Karen Moncrieff
- Deleted scenes (with optional commentary by director Karen Moncrieff)
- NEW Interview with writer/director Karen Moncrieff (2023)
- NEW Interview with actress Agnes Bruckner (2023)
- Theatrical Trailer
- Aspect Ratio 1.85:1
- Audio English LPCM 2.0 Stereo
- Optional English Subtitles
- Limited Edition slipcase on the first 1500 copies with unique artwork
THIS IS A PREORDER DISC THAT IS RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA AUGUST 2023. WE WILL EXPECT TO HAVE THEM IN STOCK AND SHIPPING AFTER RELEASE. WE CANNOT SHIP IMPORTS BY STREET DATE
ALL ITEMS ORDERED TOGETHER WILL BE CHARGED AT THE TIME OF THE ORDER
AND SHIP TOGETHER WHEN EVERYTHING IS IN STOCK. PLEASE PLACE MULTIPLE
ORDERS IF YOU WISH TO HAVE ITEMS SHIPPED AS THEY ARRIVE
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR THE CANCELLATION OF ANY PREORDER
ALL DETAILS, INCLUDING RELEASE DATE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE