A.K.A. – Una gota de sangre para morir amando, Clockwork Terror, To Love, Perhaps to Die
Brutal Savagery in a Future World!
In a violent, dystopian consumer-fed future, David (Chris Mitchum – Summertime Killer) blackmails nurse Ana (Sue Lyon – Stanley Kubrick’s Lolita) after witnessing her commit a murder. When Ana and Victor (Jean Sorel – Perversion Story) discover David is a known gang member with an extensive criminal past, they make a plan to turn the tables and use him for their own clandestine purposes.
In 1971 Stanley Kubrick changed dystopian cinema forever with A Clockwork Orange. Two years later, transgressive Spanish genre director Eloy de la Iglesia unleashed this thought provoking and beautifully shot future-world that was also known as A Clockwork Terror. Now Available For the first time on Blu-ray, Cauldron Films presents a new, eye popping 2K restoration of the Spanish producer’s cut.
- 2K restoration of the Spanish Producer’s cut from the negative / 1080p presentation
- English audio with optional English SDH subtitles
- Spanish audio with optional English subtitles
- Newly edited Archival interview with Chris Mitchum
- Dubbing in a Blue World
- Video essay by Film Scholar Dr Xavier Aldana Reyes
- Commentary by Film Historian Kat Ellinger
- Image Gallery
- 1973 / Spain / Thriller / Director – Eloy de la Iglesia / 2.40:1 / 97 min. /