Bit By Bit By Bit… He Carved A Nightmare!
In a quiet apartment complex in Los Angeles, a deranged handyman goes on a killing spree, savagely murdering ‘immoral’ women with the tools of his trade – claw-hammers, screwdrivers, power drills and even a deadly nail gun! But these gruesome massacres are just the beginning of this landmark epic of violence and depravity that was vilified by critics, banned by censors, and treasured by splatter fans worldwide. This is… THE TOOLBOX MURDERS!
Cameron Mitchell (BLOOD AND BLACK LACE), Wesley Eure (LAND OF THE LOST), Aneta Corsaut (THE BLOB), Marianne Walter (adult film star Kelly Nichols) and former child actress Pamelyn Ferdin (THE BEGUILED) star in this notorious sickie. Now experience one of the most shocking exploitation films of all time at its bloody best, as THE TOOLBOX MURDERS has been newly scanned in 4K 16-bit from its uncut original negative, with Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos audio, and gushing with new and archival Extras!
AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY• Limited Edition embossed slipcover (First Pressing Only!)
UHD features 2160p Ultra HD Resolution and Dolby Vision HDR, with Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
Remastered Blu-ray features 1080p HD Resolution, with Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
• WORLD PREMIERE! New 4K 16-Bit Restoration from the uncut original negative
• Audio: English (Dolby Atmos, 5.1 DTS-HD, 1.0 DTS-HD)
• Subtitles: English SDH, Français, Español
• Region Free
• Gushing with NEW and archival Extras
• Audio Commentary #1 with Producer Tony DiDio, Director of Photography Gary Graver and Star Pamelyn Ferdin
• NEW! Audio Commentary #2 with Film Historians Troy Howarth and Nathaniel Thompson
• NEW! Drill Sergeant – Interview with Director Dennis Donnelly
• NEW! Tools Of The Trade – Interview with Star Wesley Eure
• NEW! Flesh And Blood – Interview with Actress Kelly Nichols
• I Got Nailed In THE TOOLBOX MURDERS – Interview with Actress Marianne Walter
• NEW! Slashback Memories – David Del Valle Remembers Cameron Mitchell
• NEW! “They Know I Have Been Sad” – Video Essay by Film Historian Amanda Reyes and Filmmaker Chris O’Neill
• Theatrical Trailer
• TV Spot
• Radio Spots
• NEW! Poster & Still Gallery