‘For more than 50 years, Ingmar Bergman produced ground breaking works of cinema that established him as one of the world’s most acclaimed, enduring and influential filmmakers.
By the 1970s and 80s, Bergman was recognised as the doyen of directors but continued to produce trailblazing films throughout the latter period of his career.
This final volume includes Cries and Whispers (1972), his examination of suffering and the female psyche, Autumn Sonata (1978), his heralded collaboration with Ingrid Bergman, and his epic, Oscar-winning and deeply personal Fanny and Alexander (1982) (presented in both its theatrical and television versions).
- Cries and Whispers (1972)
- Scenes from a Marriage (1973)
- Autumn Sonata (1978)
- Faro Document (1979)
- From the Life of the Marionettes (1980)
- Fanny and Alexander (1982)
- Fanny and Alexander (TV Series), (1983)
- After the Rehearsal (1984)
- Newly commissioned artwork by Andrew Bannister
- Limited edition of 5,000
THIS IS A REGION B DISC. PLEASE SEE THE FAQ IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOU CAN PLAY IT