Hello and welcome to the new site ! Please take some time to look around and feel free to ask us any questions. Here are some things you need to know
- Unfortunately, you will now be charged at the time of the order. We thought long and hard about this and looked at several preorder solutions but in the end we decided the best choice was to make all orders paid at the time of the order. We spend a considerable amount of time charging orders when discs come in and another large chunk of time handling declined orders. This is all time we feel is better spent getting orders processed. Also, believe it or not, it can be quite tricky keeping track of orders that are paid and orders that are not. We understand that some of you really liked the convenience of paying at the time of shipment and to make up for this we bring you to item 2…..
- All domestic orders are now $5 shipping. If you order 1 disc, it is $5. If you order 5 discs, it is $5. We are going to have to make some exceptions to this rule for bigger boxsets but mostly shipments are going to be $5.
- Because we are charging you at the time of the order and because we are charging $5 for domestic shipments, all orders will be shipped in full when available. We can no longer break orders into more than one shipment, so we advise you to make multiple shipments if you are ordering things with multiple release dates and you want them shipped as they come in. The checkout section is much more simple than before so it should be a breeze and paypal stores your credit card number for you if you choose (it is on their server) so you won’t have to retype it !
- We now have a wish list ! Our most requested feature is now available. You can make your wish list public, private or available for select people to see (like a birthday wish list). PLUS you can have multiple lists if you choose.
- You will notice that we now have a lot more categories, especially those that are by label AND we now have tags as well. The tags are a work in progress and we will be updating them continually.
- You have to create a new account (if you want, it is not required). We didn’t move all the orders to the new system, so there wouldn’t have been much for you there anyway. The old orders are all safe on private site so that we can continue to process them until they are all filled. If you have a question about an older order, feel free to ask, but they will still be processed.
I think that is it for now. We are glad you are here and we always appreciate your support. Thank you